Enjoy a safe and effective program, tailored to suit your individual needs and delivered in the comfort of your own home, garden or choice of venue. Whatever your current fitness level, age, male or female, I can work with you to achieve your personal fitness goals.
Train at home, let the gym come to you!
|Block Sessions x6||£180 *|
|Block Sessions x10||£300 *|
* Contact me to discuss pricing for the number of sessions you would like. Share your sessions with a friend to divide the costs and multiply the motivation.
Get in touch to book a session
Techniques and Equipment
I employ a wide variety of training techniques and equipment during personal training sessions, including:
- Skipping ropes
- Resistance bands
- Bodyweight training
In addition to your personally tailored training sessions, I provide nutritional guidance and lifestyle advice to help achieve your goals.
On our first meeting, we will spend an hour or more discussing your current lifestyle including work, family, activities, injuries and stresses, in order to assess how to reach your fitness goals.
This is an in-depth examination and a frank discussion, after which we will take readings of your percentage body fat, blood pressure, BMI and physical measurements. These details are kept with complete confidentiality and used to monitor your progress and adjust your program over time.
Resulting from this examination, I will provide you with:
- A detailed nutritional plan
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) reading, calculating exactly how many calories you need to function and lose weight
- Identification of bad eating habits and ways to encourage healthy ones
- A 45 minute personal training session, at a time to suit you
- Homework sheets to help you maintain the work we are doing between sessions
- Ongoing fitness assessments to highlight your progression
- Support from me, both during and after, to help you to maintain your new healthy lifestyle
Remember that this is a lifestyle change and one that you can adapt to suit your needs now, in the future, and forever!